sábado, 13 de dezembro de 2008

Disney Mania 6


01. Emily Osment And Mitchel Musso - "If I Didn't Have You" (Monsters, Inc.)
02. Demi Lovato - "That's How You Know" (Encantada)
03. As Cheetah Girls - "Some Day My Prince Will Come" (Branca de Neve e os Sete Anões)
04. Colbie Caillat - "Kiss the Girl" (A Pequena Sereia)
05. Selena Gomez - "Cruella De Vil" (101 Dalmatas)
06. Billy Ray Cyrus - "Real Gone" (Carros)
07. Elliott Yamin - "Can You Feel the Love Tonight" (O Rei Leão)
08. Elijah Kelley - "He Lives in You" (O Rei Leão 2)
09. Drew Seeley - "You'll Be in My Heart" (Tarzan)
10. Kate Voegele - "When You Wish Upon a Star" (Pinoquio)
11. Keke Palmer - "Reflection" (Mulan)
12. Plain White T's - "When I See an Elephant Fly" (Dumbo)
13. Jordan Pruitt - "Ever Ever After" (Encantada)
14. Kaycee Stroh - "My Strongest Suit" (Aida)
15. Nikki Blonsky - " A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes" (Cinderella)

Nenhum comentário: